Drusya– Digital Recording StUdio of St. Ann’s
- To maintain Digital record of the college events in the Net work Resource Centre.
- To facilitate creation of e-content in the
The centre facilitates the followings-
- Recording Video lectures of the faculty members.
- Displaying College announcements on the Digital Display units.
- Maintaining the campus Digital Album
- Capturing the precious and memorable moments during International, National Conferences, Academic Cultural , Literary and Sports events.
- The centre facilitatesAnnPixels -The Photography club to nurture creativity of the students interested in photography.
- Computer System ( Configuration: i7 Processor 5th Gen, 22” Display Unit, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB Hard Drive, 4 GB Graphic card, Wi-fi enabled, wireless keyboard and wireless Mouse
- LCD Projector (HITACHI – CP RX94)
- Visualizer (MEGAPOWER Digital Visualizer MVP-736)
- Video Camera (SONY HDR PJ820 – 24.5MP with 5.1 Inch Surround MIC)
- Video Photography Lights (850 watt Output)
- External Microphone (Nx Audio –ATR35 MK2)
- Sony SA-D100 Multimedia Speaker System with Bluetooth
- White Board- 1
- Green Chalk Board – 1
- 8 x12 Studio Backdrop Screen (Green)