Student clubs in the campus include:
- Dhruva (Physics club) promotes pursuit of scientific knowledge and awareness of scientific issues.
- Parampara (Heritage club) creates awareness of the rich heritage of our composite culture.
- Sanskriti promotes interest in music, dance, drama, literature, fine arts and other cultural activities.
- CHEErs (Commerce House of Emerging Entrepreneurs)inculcates the spirit of entrepreneurship in students.
- Equinox (Management club) focuses on skits & role play to enhance students’ personality.
- Eco club - Environmental issues are addressed by student volunteers engaged in activities like green greeting and Swachh Bharat campaign.
- Rotaract Club chapter of St. Ann’s Rotaractors of St. Ann’s supportmany causes and contribute in health awareness programs and visits to orphanage.