Learning Management System (LMS)
Learning Management System (LMS) at St. Ann’s has three components – Learning (Academic) - to deliver education programs and courses, Managing – the teacher and the taught and ICT sustenance system. It is a comprehensive software package P24/7Solutions for the Administration – ERP and MIS with staff information, Master database of student information including personal details, program details, integrated documentation, Examination – processes and results updates, Academic Management -delivery of courses, time-table, training programs, academic events, and teaching resources. This helps the teacher deliver material to the students, administer tests and other assignments, track student progress, and manage attendance. It also connects with institutional website, ERP and MIS system from administration.
ICT for effective teaching with Learning Management Systems (LMS), E-learningresources:
The institution ensures effective teaching by providing Audio – visual equipment,
LCD projectors, Wi-Fi and Internet facility.
- Software packages for e-learning
- Language laboratory, Commerce lab and Smart class rooms are provided.
- Teaching is made effective through social networking with libraries, video conferences and
use of educational CDs etc. through Digital Library System.
- Accessibility of e-journals
- In-house/remote access to e-publications
- Library automation : Soul software
- Total number of computers for public access :
- Institutional Repository
- Participation in Resource sharing networks/consortia (like Inflibnet)