To provide the students with knowledge and mental skills to enable them to act intelligently as citizens, conscious of their rights and obligations.
- To groom the students in sound analytical tools and contextual study of political institutions and ideas.
- The concepts, strategies and methods should be understood by the students in depth with a view to ensure their practical application.
- To focus more on methodology
- To take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary studies
- To instill in students a lifelong sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavors.
Highlights of the Year 2019-20