Make the students to communicate in Hindi to bring a sense of national unity. The Hindi Department encourages the students with the vision of understanding morals and applying the knowledge for self and for the betterment of the society to achieve the following objectives.
To acquaint students with the Hindi authors and poets their works, ethical values and struggle to keep the national integrity intact.
To adopt a methodology of learning through the activities
To generate awareness about our national goals, secularism, democracy and national integration.
To inculcate the thought process and its expressions towards the language Hindi.
To improve language literary base.
To create a platform for students of various Indian languages i.e. to celebrate multi linguistic nature of our country and to bring a sense of unity in the process.
To initiate the process of learning ICT skills to ensure employability
- Guided M.Phil research scholar
- Published research paper in national journal ( UGC listed)
- Presented paper in international and National seminar
Highlights for the Year 2017-18
- Organised a two day International Seminar on “ICT and language learning: Trends, Issues& Challenges” organized by the Department of Languages, St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad was inaugurated on 21 st February, 2018
- Celebrated Hindi Diwas
- Organised workshop on various topic like Application of Unicode,Translation, Hindi language and its use on computer, Yoga etc
- Guest lecture on Various topic-like-भारतीय सांस्कृतिक विरासत की गरिमा ,Vartaman Paridrishya me Hindi ki Stithi evam Sambhavnaye, Women education and empowerment
- Organised many literary and cultural events , Competitions
- Good Governances towards sustainable india. Language and ; Culture is our identity, Vyaktitwa vikas main sahitya kee bhoomika
- Organised Bathukamma and dandia ras
- Department offering COC- Media Communication and IDC – Advertising and creative Writing