Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Report for the year 2016-17
The college had facilitated the formation of an ED-Cell in 2004 to ignite the spirit of entrepreneurship in students, by giving them the requisite skills, knowledge and competencies. This centre plans to conduct workshops, training programmes, hands on experience in collaboration with industry and government organizations.
- A One Day Workshop on “Entrepreneurship Orientation Program” was organized in Association with NSIC for the students of B.Sc. and B.Com III year students
- Guest Lecture was organized on Role of Small Business in the Modern Indian Economy on 8th August 2016 in association with MSME for B.Com III Year students
- A Field Trip to ALEAP, Kukatpally, Hyderabad was organized for COC – ED Skills Students
- On day workshop on Entrepreneurship Skills was conducted in Association with NSIC on 25th Nov 2016 for Degree III yr students of other colleges such as MS Degree college,Pulla Reddy college,LalBhahadur Degree college and others.
- To promote the concept of “Earn while you Learn” a Two days workshop on Candle making was organised on 14th & 15th December 2016 for COC ED-skills and B.Sc. Students