The College is a Minority Institution, established and administered by a Catholic Minority. Therefore the minority candidates receive preference for admission. The rest of the admissions are based on merit at the qualifying exams.
- The admission schedule and call for applications to the courses offered are displayed on the college notice board.
- Candidates should submit the application form duly filled in, within the prescribed time.
- The Course combination and second Language, once opted for cannot be changed.
- Copies of the following documents and certificates are to be submitted together with the application form at the time of registration.
a. Memo of marks obtained in the Intermediate / equivalent Exam.
b. Transfer Certificate.
c. Certificate of Bonafide / Conduct.
d. Any other Merit Certificates.
- A provisional list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board, as per the admission notification. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain their selection.
- At the time of Admission, candidates have to submit the documents mentioned above in original. In addition to this, they have to submit the following.
a. 4(Four) Passport size photographs (recent only) of applicant and 2 (Two) of parent.
b. Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana for students from other5 states.
c. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a foreign
University should submit all the relevant information / documents which
justify the equivalence of their qualification, along with the approval of Osmania University.
d. Migration Certificate : A candidate, who is not in a position to submit Migration Certificate at the time of admission, should submit the same as early as possible, but not later than four weeks after the commencement
of the academic year.
e. Due weightage is given in matters of admission to sports students who have distinguished themselves at State / National levels. Candidates desirous of seeking admission under sports quota should submit a separate proforma which will be issued on request. Relevant certificates should be submitted along with the proforma in the sports department.
- Provisionally selected candidates are called for interview indicating the date and time. The candidates shall appear for the interview along with their parents bringing with them their original certificates.
- The admission committee comprising staff members from all disciplines offers pre-admission counseling to each and every candidate and guides them in choosing the right course.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any admission in the event of discovery of any incorrect or false information furnished by the candidates relating to the qualifying exam passed, marks obtained or any other certificates produced by the candidate for seeking admission.
Fees : The details of the fees can be had from the College Office.
Note : No refund of fees will be entertained if the parent decides to withdraw the student from the College.