Our students are native IT citizens who are growing up with technology.
While it is imperative to upgrade with times and trends, it is equally important to
ensure that there is a right balance between technology and human interaction and provide infrastructural facilities that are conducive for learning and sustaining civilised society.
The Correspondent is the designated officer for maintenance of infrastructure and oversees the maintenance of buildings, classrooms, laboratories and other physical facilities on the campus.
- At the end of the academic year, all the Heads of the departments submit report to the Principal in the departmental meetings on the maintenance of furniture, fixtures and fittings to be carried out. These are discussed with the correspondent and necessary maintenance is carried
- The IQAC also regularly inspects the institutional facilities and any upkeep deficiencies are brought to the notice of the Principal and Correspondent for further
- Infrastructure in-charge at the administrative office supervises the staff employed to keep the classrooms, staffrooms, laboratories, seminar halls, library and other facilities operative and
- The College has evolved its own mechanism for maintenance and minor repairs of its infrastructure and
- The institutional policy for the upkeep of the physical facilities comprises of appointment of regular staff , need based outsourcing and maintenance
Appointment of regular staff
The following are on the rolls of the college
- Hardware Engineer and System Supervisors in charge of the computers and networking on the campus and servicing of computers and
- Qualified technician for computer technical trouble
- Software support trouble shooting personnel at exam
- Lab Assistants, Herbarium keeper, Gas plant operator, Museum Keeper and lab attenders to maintain labs and related
- Two Gardeners and auxillary staff to maintain the campus green and
- Four security staff for 24/7 security and CCTV surveillance in place for safeguarding the facilities, infrastructure and equipments of the college round the clock
- Qualified electrician to upkeep electrical fittings and execution of electrical
- Trained support staff for the upkeep of sports arena and
- Department heads are authorized to make arrangements for minor repairs of Equipment / systems in their
- The college has a transformer installed in the campus for efficient power Management